Venture Architect (m/f)
You enjoy being the first one to turn a vague idea into a concrete business model? You are not afraid of being in front of a blank canvas? You connect knowledge and experience from various different areas to create new start-up ideas? Welcome to Sclable!
who has an entrepreneurial mindset
and innovative spirit.
We constantly scout new trends, technologies, start-up ideas and much more information to make them useful for our clients. Quite frequently we come across ideas that have the potential to become independent companies. And here it’s about you: If you enjoy to discover, promote and transform such ideas into start-ups and support them on their way to success, then you'd be on the right place.
- Identifying and analysing current ideas, trends and technologies and evaluate their start-up potential.
- Closely collaborating with consultants, architects, designers, developers, potential customers and users, to create prototypes out of these ideas and include them in business and project plans.
- Eloquently presenting in front of stakeholders to find partners that will help you bring the idea from the prototype to an MVP (Minimum Viable Product). If the MVP is a success, you will turn the MVP into a working business.
- Building your existing network of top decision-makers from the industry, company funding (business angels, venture capital, funding agencies) to Digital Natives and potential co-founders continuously and being able to win them over in realizing the ideas with you.
- Leadership- and management skills in all phases of company development.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top university with an excellent academic record (economics, entrepreneurship, innovation management and (software) engineering).
- At least 3 years of experience in a strategy or management consultancy, in a start-up or in the strategy department of a well-known company.
- Experience in product design or in product development. Experience as a co-founder of a start-up is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills in the collaboration with an interdisciplinary team and customers from C-level management to product owners.
- Perfect in MS Office and product development tools, such as Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German or another European language.
- The opportunity to develop companies from scratch and take on entrepreneurial responsibility.
- The opportunity to shape your own future while being in a rapidly growing company, for instance through company-building projects, working in developing areas (AI & data, IoT) or new country organizations.
- Access to a large network of start-ups and corporates, which offers valuable synergies.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- Competitive salary package with equity investment.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,500 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 4,600; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?