UI Designer (m/f)
Are you seeking applications that are easy to operate and look good? Can you transform complex concepts into simple and self-explanatory user interfaces? Then welcome to Sclable!
UI Designer with a clear vision of user requirements and design excellence.
We believe that business software shouldn't just be useful but also look good and be fun. Do you agree? We are looking for an outstanding UI designer who, when developing innovative business applications, will assume responsibility for design and make the use of our applications a true experience.
- Work closely with UX/UI Architect and translate UX deliverables (flow charts, use case scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications etc.) into compelling user interfaces.
- Develop visual UI design frameworks and UI design style guides for business web applications and mobile apps.
- Produce pixel-perfect UI designs, visual specifications, design prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Build up a wide set of visual design components and high quality assets for visual design of user interfaces and navigation systems.
- Work in agile mode, creating and iterating on designs for rapid delivery.
- Ensure technical feasibility in close collaboration with our internal software development team.
- Fast understanding of UX concepts and talent to visualize complex ideas and requirements in a simple way.
- Ability to whiteboard UI concepts using sketches, wireframes and design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.).
- Deep understanding of design consistency and design patterns.
- Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) as UI Designer (preferably across complex web based services and native mobile application in a B2B context).
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German.
- Plus #1: Practical knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser/cross-platform design issues.
- Plus #2: Experienced in designing for complex systems, e.g. browser-based or desktop software.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- Actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 2,900 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Doka Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?