Senior UX Architect (m/f)
Are you seeking applications that are easy to operate and look good? Are you interested in users and their behavior, and can you package complex concepts in a simple manner? Then welcome to Sclable!
Senior UX Architect with an analytical mind, design excellence and strong presentation skills.
We believe that business software shouldn't just be useful, but also look good and be fun. Do you agree? We are looking for an outstanding UX / UI architect who can transform complex business processes into simple interaction models that inspire users, when developing digital business models, products and services.
- Develop user interaction concepts for digital business models and products with high complexity and in close cooperation with an interdisciplinary team of experts.
- Apply UX methods such as persona creation, user-journey mapping, task-flow analysis, etc.
- Plan and manage UX Research projects.
- Create and document UX concepts (scribbles, paper mockups, flow charts, wireframe prototypes, UI design mockups, etc.).
- Lead co-creation workshops with customers and/or end-users and present the developed concepts to C-Level Mgt as well as the development teams.
- Present your work in workshops with customers and development teams.
- Ensure technical feasibility in close collaboration with the Sclable software development team.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Sclable’s user-centered design process.
- Ability to empathize with and understand complex needs of customers and translate their business goals into gratifying digital experiences.
- Deep understanding of a user-centered design process and ability to analyze and develop UX concepts.
- Knowledge of key UX design principles and design patterns.
- Ability to whiteboard UX/UI concepts using paper sketches, post-its, wireframe prototyping tools .(Axure, etc.), design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.)
- Relevant work experience (minimum 4 years) as UX Architect for Business Applications.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German.
- Plus #2: Experienced in designing for complex systems, e.g. browser-based or desktop software.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The offered gross monthly salary starts at 3,300 Euro (according to the collective agreement on data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around 3,900 Euro, but in case of special qualifications we are also willing to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.