Service Design Expert (m/f)
Are you the best of both, creativity and structure, when it comes to generating new services? Then welcome to Sclable!
A guide in finding and structuring ideas.
You know how to set the ground for finding unexpected ideas, you open paths for seeing things from different perspectives, you are aspiring to leave the well-trodden paths and find the hidden. If you navigate well within the fields of creativity but always have an eye on delivering results – then you’re just the person we’re looking for. Apply now!
- “Walking in the shoes” of our clients understanding their goals and what brings value to their businesses.
- Providing facilitation techniques and moderating Design Thinking workshops of cross functional teams to guide our clients in creating opportunities and potential solution
- Co-creating together with our clients, the journey of their customers, identifying all pain points and task-flows by applying qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Conducting pre-workshop research, analysis and synthesis, managing documentation as well as coordinating post-workshop artefacts
- Presenting workshop results within teams and to client’s C-Level management
- Guiding of business modelling by understanding the market as well as constraints in technical feasibility in collaboration with technical experts
- Always searching for the hidden opportunity leveraging the business value for our clients and ourselves
- Ability to empathize with and understand complex needs of users to translate the business goals of our clients into effective digital experiences.
- Degree and 3+ years working experience in Service Creation, proven track record using the Design Thinking framework and other human-centered design techniques, including persona development and journey-mapping.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating discussions and co-creation processes in cross-cultural and multidisciplinary teams including ability to pitch creative concepts to executive audiences.
- Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) as a consultant or employee of corporates in manufacturing industries or transportation
- Curiosity to understand people, behaviour and situations and ambition to find better solutions as a team
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English, high willingness to travel in DACH area
- Plus #1: Experience in product management of business applications
- Plus #2: Ability to whiteboard UX/UI concepts using Paper Sketches, Post-its, experience with wireframe prototyping tools (Axure, etc.), design software (Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an experienced team of strategists, designers and developers, who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The offered gross monthly salary starts at 3,300 Euro (according to the collective agreement on data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around 3,900 Euro, but in case of special qualifications we are also willing to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.