Senior Business Development Manager (m/f)
You are able to find company- or industry changing projects in your network? You live co-creation and aim to create sustainable value? An inspiring innovation professional, tough but emphatic negotiator, able to close contracts? Welcome to Sclable!
Senior Business Development Manager (m/f) with entrepreneurial thinking, international network and the talent to find and initiate innovative projects.
Sclable has built its reputation with innovative projects that aim to change companies or even entire industries - especially in the industrial and financial services sectors. We are looking for exceptional personalities who can quickly establish contacts and build long-term partnerships. People who like to be in the front line and can confidently turn visions into reality.
- You recognize opportunities for projects that change companies or industries wherever they arise or create them yourself - for example through events, workshops or your network.
- You quickly understand the challenges of a company/industry, recognize the innovation potential and its business value.
- You can enthuse new customers for Sclable and the way we work.
- You will lead and coordinate the deal team in the bidding phase and during negotiations.
- You convince through your personality and your knowledge of successful innovation projects and bring contracts to a close.
- You drive the strategic account management for projects that are important to you.
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented working style, customer-oriented thinking, winning personality and strong communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience as responsible Business Development Manager or Project Manager or leading Consultant in the implementation of digital or innovation projects in corporates and/or as co-founder of a start-up.
- Experience with different methods from innovation, design and development processes.
- Experience with appropriate tools to create and conduct company- and project presentations for pitches or customer meetings.
- Up for very frequent travel.
- German and English fluent in spoken and written.
- Plus: sound knowledge and a broad international network in manufacturing, construction or finance.
- Challenging task for doers with a performance-related bonus model.
- Top position: You report directly to the founders.
- Lots of freedom, responsibility and a high learning curve.
- The offered gross monthly salary starts at 4.100,- Euro (according to the collective agreement on data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualification and experience, usually ranges around 6.000,- Euro. In case of special qualifications, we are also willing to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.