Scrum Master (m/f)
Do you live and breathe agile approaches in interdisciplinary teams? Can you speed up teams with your methods, your attitude and motivation? Welcome to Sclable!
Wanted: Scrum Master (m/f) with a passion for product development and experience in software development.
Agility is a key factor in the success of our trailblazing business software: We call our approach the "Culture of Doing": that is to say an approach that borrows heavily from various agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban, enabling us to constantly enhance our agile project management #Kaizen. To this end, we are looking for someone who is equally at home with agile methods as they are with managing a team. An organizer and a motivator who enjoys creating the optimum working conditions for agile teams and drives forward each project in the best possible manner, partnering closely with the business design architects (PO).
- Helping the team in selecting and applying methods in agile product development processes (e.g., estimation techniques, retrospective formats, ...).
- Identifying and removing obstacles within the project team’s product development process.
- Moderating the agile rituals in the teams and thus promoting a constructive, autonomous way of working.
- Being a sparring partner for the business design architects (PO) in looking after the backlog.
- Accompanying the creation of user stories, co-authoring these and assisting with their implementation.
- Supporting the reporting of the respective product / project
- Creating a positive team dynamic, fostering direct, open communication and independent collaboration.
- Knowledge of various agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban…).
- User experience of tools and methods within the agile development process.
- Several years' experience as an agile coach/Scrum master in software development teams.
- Solid understanding of product and software development.
- As a bonus: Certified Scrum master and own experience in software development.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,400 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 4,000; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?