Researcher/Innovation Analyst (m/w)
You enjoy getting to the bottom of things? You don’t stop asking questions until you get good answers? You see connections that others don’t see, and can communicate your knowledge so that everyone can benefit from it? Welcome to Sclable!
Researcher/Innovation Analyst who has experience in developing products, is innovative and customer-oriented.
To understand the complex challenges of our clients, we need to understand their industry, their markets, their technology and the world of their customers. We need a clear picture of the current situation and well-founded opinions on what the future might look like for our clients. If you want to help us hunting for the most profitable trends, market research data and technologies, you have come to the right place.
- Supporting our ideation process with inspiring information, facts and data.
- Being actively involved in the development of products, services and business models, working closely with various product owners, user experience architects, data and business architects, and others.
- Coordinating research activities, discussions, interviews, event visits, and much more to get the information you need.
- Getting to know the market of our customers in detail and thus having comprehensive information on trends, challenges and competition for the respective project team.
- Strong results-oriented way of working, customer-centric way of thinking and excellent communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in product development and product management, or experience in the implementation of digital or innovative projects in start-ups and corporates.
- Experience with various methods of research, innovation and design processes (e.g. interviews, case studies, user-centered design, co-creation, agile innovation…).
- Experience in the compilation and presentation of complex information.
- Interest in frequent traveling.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,000 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 3,600; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?