Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
Do you love putting complex business applications through their paces? Do you refuse to give up until you've located every bug and logical error? When other people are precise, are you doubly so? Welcome to Sclable!
Quality Assurance Manager
with an eye for detail, a heart for agile teams and
a head for perfection.
Innovative business applications designed to inspire customers and colleagues in equal measure need to function flawlessly. Only the highest quality ensures confidence, a good reputation and sales. If you're up for exploring a wealth of different industries, becoming part of an agile team on its way to the perfect application (web/mobile), and can lead back-end and front-end developers in the creation of flawless applications, then this is the right place for you.
- Collaborating with UX, UI and business design architects and our clients to develop appropriate testing for each concept implemented.
- Gatekeeping our development process for all-round quality assurance when releasing solutions to customers.
- Close collaboration in agile, sprint-based processes with our front-end, back-end, iOS and Android developers if there are any deviations from the expected behavior.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities.
- Creating test cases that document results and activate error reports should faults occur.
- Optimizing quality assurance methods to increase test coverage and automating test processes.
- Empathy in order to understand solution designs, user journeys and business logic, which are reflected in our applications and their user-friendliness.
- Technical training or work experience in software development/web development or in testing.
- Knowledge of concepts and methodologies of QA and test design with focus on black box and gray box test methods as well as working experience in exploratory testing.
- Experience testing various devices (desktop, tablets, phones).
- Knowledge of tools, especially for test automation e.g. Selenium.
- Careful and precise working approach, ability to follow the detected defect as well as a commitment to delivering outstanding quality.
- Excellent English, German is a Plus.
- Knowledge of writing database queries (SQL).
- As a plus: ISTQB certification.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- By law, we are obliged to pay a minimum salary of EUR 2,900 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology (Kollektivvertrag Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik). Since we know that we cannot attract top performers with this, we are ready to pay more. By how much? That depends on your experience.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?