Product Owner / Business Design Architect (m/f)
You understand the customer, you can empathize with his domain. Jointly with the customer and based on his needs you form a technically sound product concept, with which you convince the customer’s top management. Welcome to Sclable!
Product Owner / Business Design Architect with an analytical mind and strong conceptual skills.
Developing innovative digital business models, products and services requires special talent: people who can turn vague ideas and notions into specific concepts. Thinkers who can bring business and technology together. And team players with the ability to inspire experts from a variety of backgrounds and commit to a goal. If this is you and you are keen to shape the future in a whole range of different fields, then your home is with us.
- Taking responsibility for the digital transformation of business models, products and services - from brainstorming, through the development of prototypes to pilots and rollouts
- Working in an interdisciplinary team - with customer representatives, designers, data analysts, developers, and users - for our customers on digital solutions that change a company or industry in a sustainable way.
- Leading workshops, meeting users or finding new ways to introduce yourself to the world of the customer, recognize his challenges in digitization and thus achieve tangible results that are understandable to all involved within a few days.
- Prioritizing the implementation of the solution in an iterative procedure together with the customer on the basis of the recognized requirements.
- Analyzing internal and external customer feedback to optimize the performance of our solutions and the user experience together with the implementing team.
- Promoting our image by representing Sclable at pitches, events and conferences as best as possible.
- Helping our sales team win over customers to create with Sclable a challenge, an idea and ultimately a product.
- At least 5 years of concepting, designing and shipping digital business models, products or services
- Completed technical education demonstrably strong IT background. Experience as a developer would be a plus.
- Deep understanding of IT architectures and interfacing with usual players in existing IT landscapes,
- In-depth knowledge of characteristics and processes in at least two industries (manufacturing, transportation, finance) or several years of experience in consulting (eg Digital Consulting)
- Ability to rotate through projects and project areas, from web to mobile and across product goals,
- Talent in customer management and exceptional communication skills, focused on user and client needs,
- Willingness to travel frequently (min. 2 to 3 days every second week),
- Exceptional team and project management skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,400 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 5,000; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?