Mobile Developer, Android (m/f)
Would you like to put new Java / Kotlin projects, machine learning, augmented reality and many other current technologies to the test in the business environment? Then welcome to Sclable!
Mobile Developer, Android with technical excellence and team spirit who is passionate about new technologies and practices.
Mobile business applications and Industry 4.0 projects present developers with exciting challenges: complex, logical relationships, data from various sources and a variety of APIs must be combined to form a harmonious whole. If you love working on complex tasks in a top-class, dynamic team, then your place is with us.
- Developing of new Java / Kotlin projects, which process class definitions in Runtime in order to map generic data models.
- Develop innovative apps for the Android platform(s) for B2B customers in the manufacturing, transportation, finance, and energy industries.
- Be involved, and an influential part, in the complete development process from conception, through implementation, to deployment.
- Co-determining success through modern software architecture and acquiring modern approaches and technologies and be responsible for the development and expansion of our mobile solutions.
- Working closely with other teams to Implement products, along the entire development process, from the idea to the finished product in coordination with the customer.
- Co-creating of application-lifecycle management.
- Promoting knowledge transfer within the team.
- Passionate Android developer who is an expert in building, testing, releasing, and maintaining mobile applications
- History of shipping professional apps with focus on beautiful design and UI/UX considerations.
- Experience with popular 3rd party libraries, frameworks, and services like Realm, Firebase, Pusher or Facebook
- Proven experience of native Android development.
- Competence in design and implementation of RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
- First hands-on experience with Flutter or React Native.
- Experience with continuous delivery including version control (Git), continuous integration and deployment, automatic quality control and release management.
- Experience in an agile and iterative software development cycle to maintain high-quality software.
- Excellent English, German is a Plus.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience! By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 3,300 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?