Marketing & Communications Expert (m/f)
You paint with words and talk in pictures? You find messages that inspire and stories that carry away? You have marketing in your little finger and tools for all channels in your pocket? Welcome to Sclable
Experienced marketing and communications expert (m/f) with exceptional flair for
content and a Swiss Army knife with the sharpest marketing tools in his pocket.
Marketing and public relations for high-tech companies require a very special toolbox and deep understanding of innovation and technology, of media, target groups and trends. That’s all yours? You have extensive experience in B2B marketing in the technology sector? Your methods and knowledge are a kind of "Swiss army knife", with which you have the right tool in your pocket for every channel of a broad communication strategy? Then you are at the right place!
- Strengthen the Sclable brand, leverage the Sclable USP through expanding our market presence and feed a sales funnel from inbound leads.
- Focus our targeting by identifying buyer personas and customer pain points as well as constantly fine-tune our competitive differentiation & USPs
- Sharpen positioning and messaging through an aspirational but feasible editorial plan that ensures continuous exposure of the target group to our agenda, themes and initiatives.
- Develop and manage B2B-marketing campaigns in content and format for paid, owned and earned channels – social media postings (e.g. LinkedIn), whitepapers, blog posts, infographics, webinars, data sheets as well as events - to drive awareness and demand - in collaboration with Design and Business Development
- Measure and validate hypotheses through KPIs, customer insights, data analysis, and testing
- Build, manage and nurture contacts to established and aspiring media outlets, corporate influencers and opinion leaders in the digital innovation space. Positioning of Sclable as experts in digital innovation and transformation
- Find and vet external communications resources – form a highly effective marketing team
- Talent and passion in creating compelling stories around digital business models, products and services
- Documented history of successful brand building as well as planning and executing sophisticated communication roadmaps
- Track record of successful B2B-campaigning built and your comprehensive growth hacking skills and toolkit
- Knack for orchestrating the content creation in collaboration with Sclable’s experts in business, design and technology
- Good copy-writing & content creation skills in tech context
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality to be able to act as one-person-show as well as organized team player
- Proven ability to set KPIs for self and marketing plan, and to follow through with success measurement
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Plus #1 Industry experience in a service company that develops and markets individual software solutions
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging digital innovation and transformation projects in a plentitude of industries (eg. Manufacturing, Energy, Financial Services, Transport, Health).
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,600 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 4,600; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.