Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
You love numbers and technology? You like to teach machines to think? Complex tasks are appealing to you? When others consider your work already excellent, you’re just about to start your final touch? Welcome at Sclable.
Machine Learning Engineer,
who designs the future in numbers and
for whom perfection is a matter of course
Machine Learning helps to automate constantly recurring processes in an intelligent way. That's why machines, being able make good decisions on their own, are the foundation, on which the next industrial revolution arises. We are looking for pioneers who want to walk new grounds with us and help make our clever business applications even smarter.
- Research, study and transform data science prototypes.
- Design machine learning systems to incorporate computer vision components into deployable production systems.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Research and select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning unit test results.
- Train and retrain systems when necessary.
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of working with Auto-diff frameworks for deep-learning training (Tensorflow/Pytorch/Caffe).
- Strong programming skills in any OOP (Python, Java, C++).
- Theoretical and practical skills in Algorithmic optimization.
- Programming knowledge in Scala and associated Spark ML libraries (GraphX, MLLib, SparkQL) are nice-to-have.
- Min 2+ years of working experience in general software development.
- 1+ year of experience in training advanced analytical models (real-world data is a plus/competitions on Kaggle also qualify).
- Experience implementing mathematical computations.
- Experienced in training, maintenance and debugging of machine learning algorithms in both development and production settings (a clear benefit!)
- University degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics) are preferred.
- If from a background other than CS, please reference your programming education (MOOC, University Courses, etc..)
- Graduate or undergraduate program focussed on Machine Learning / Artifical Intelligence is a strong plus!
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an ensemble of experienced AI and Data Science experts, covering all areas of AI and DS, enjoying to share ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging R&D projects within mission critical industry applications.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience! But by law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of some EUR 3,000 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?