Head of AI and Data Science (m/f)
Data is your world? You love artificial intelligence and machine learning? Are you as fascinated by technology and code as by the successful cooperation of smart minds? Then welcome to Sclable!
Wanted: Head of AI and Data Science with charisma, technical excellence and experience in product development.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning have tremendous potential for our business clients. Make work processes more efficient, automatically evaluate the knowledge that is hidden in large amounts of data, reduce complexity or reorganize entire business processes. There is an endless amount of winning applications. If you want to jointly evolve artificial intelligence and data science in the field of innovative business applications to a new level, then Sclable is the right place for you.
- Leading the technical and research agendas of a scientific research and product development team across all areas of data science, data engineering and machine learning tasks.
- Developing research strategies and building the know-how of your team so that it can always provide the necessary AI expertise for the scope of our clients.
- Leading the technical architecture and development of advanced analytics solutions across different scopes of our clients from ideation all the way into production.
- Driving the development of an in-house analytics framework that could be used for product development by our Tech teams.
- Continuously collecting current research results in the fields of NLP, data engineering, machine learning, computer vision and data security and evaluating them according to technical, methodological and strategic aspects.
- Organizing and attending a five-month AI incubation process together with the team as the core consulting service in the company.
- Representing our AI expertise to our clients at the level of strategic management, product development and technical leadership.
- Strong expertise in software architecture with more than 5 years of hands-on programming experience that allows you to implement scalable data-based applications.
- In-depth technical knowledge in the areas of machine learning and data-science-workflows and the ability to apply this knowledge in the context of modern, AI-based product solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of experienced technical experts in providing production-ready codes to clients.
- Comprehensive mathematical skills that allow you to freely discuss with your team complex algorithmic solutions within the contexts of modern machine learning and statistics.
- At least one year of practical experience in working with engineering teams in Data Science / Machine Learning.
- MSc level in Software Engineering or related level of knowledge is required and a degree in econometrics, statistics, physics, mathematics or sociology would be a plus.
- Experience in the implementation and coordination of research projects with recognized funding institutions.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of AI and Data Science experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging research and development projects in the context of success-critical industrial applications.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,500 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 4,500; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?