Fullstack Developer (m/f)
Would you like to develop innovative business applications? Work with the latest technologies and concepts? Master challenging and varied tasks? Then welcome to Sclable!
Fullstack Developer with technical excellence and a love of challenging tasks.
Innovative business applications present developers with exciting challenges: Complex logical relationships, data from various sources and a variety of APIs need to be brought together with tailored functionality for an outstanding user experience. If you enjoy these challenges in an international background, then Sclable is the right place for you.
- Taking ownership of developing backend functionality in building innovative Business Applications as part of a highly skilled team of specialists.
- Ensuring operational efficiency when developing backend logic in reusable code.
- Adopting a customer-centric attitude in creative engineering and problem solving.
- Integrating our backend with client-side 3rd party systems.
- Well-suited to jump in for frontend coding in latest technologies.
- Complementing our Business Design Architects with the technical view on application concepts.
- Relevant work experience (5+ years) in building web applications.
- Extended knowledge of TypeScript in combination with Node.js (NestJS) for the backend as well as with Vue.js and/or Angular for the frontend.
- Test creation from Unit to Component and E2E tests with Jest, Cypress.
- Familiarity with agile and CI/CD development methods as well as using Docker.
- Profound understanding of a user-centric design process and the ability to translate User Stories and UX architecture into semantic and scalable code.
- As a plus: experience with client-server communication via GraphQL.
- As a plus. experience with various cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Maximum willingness to learn as well as benefit from and contribute to joint future-oriented expertise.
- Fluent in English, German is appreciated.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The offered gross monthly salary starts at 3,300 Euro (according to the collective agreement on data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around 3,900 Euro, but in case of special qualifications we are also willing to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.