Frontend UI Developer (m/f)
Are complex business applications your world? Are all the latest technologies and methods where you feel most at home? Are UX/UI topics a particular interest? Welcome to Sclable!
with a clear focus on UX/UI,
technical excellence, and heaps of team spirit.
We believe that business software should bring clear benefits, function flawlessly, and offer an optimum user experience — thanks to efficient code on any end device. We are looking for an exceptional front-end developer who will help us develop digital business models, products and services, using his/her UX/UI vision and design expertise.
- Drive rapid front-end prototyping of business applications for our customers in close collaboration with UX/UI designers.
- Design and develop compelling component-based user interfaces.
- Focus on styling-related tasks when developing front-ends and drive user-friendliness through the roof.
- Assist in the design, implementation and analysis of software tests.
- Take ownership of swift, on-time delivery of high-quality user interfaces.
- An eye for design, and the ability to empathize with our customers and understand their needs.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience as a front-end developer (preferably in a design-driven environment).
- Component-based thinking and a passion for writing clean, reusable and maintainable code.
- Deep understanding of design systems and patterns as well as interaction design principles.
- Experience of implementing complex and user-friendly responsive user interfaces, and familiarity with cross-browser/cross-platform design issues.
- Professional experience of one or more JS libraries and frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Vue.js.
- Experience of Node.js, npm/Yarn, webpack and in UI front-end frameworks e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap.
- Excellent English.
- Bonus 1: Familiarity with design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.), ability to analyze UX architectures.
- Bonus 2: Understanding of RESTful APIs (json-api.org).
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?