Frontend Developer (m/f)
Do you enjoy working on complex business applications? With the latest technologies and methods? Are you looking for challenging and varied work? Then welcome to Sclable!
Frontend Developer with technical excellence, team spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset.
We believe that business software shouldn't just be useful, but also offer optimum functionality and user experience on every device thanks to efficient code. Do you agree? We are looking for an outstanding frontend developer who will help shape the development of digital business models, products and services and enrich these with new ideas and technical perfection.
- Work in close collaboration with UI designers and business architects on innovative business applications for our customers.
- Design and develop compelling component-based user interfaces.
- Develop new concepts for user interfaces and optimize existing solutions.
- Evaluate new frontend technologies in order to drive forward innovation. You will be eager to share your findings with others.
- Assist in the design, implementation and analysis of software tests.
- Actively help to shape the ongoing development of our JS/CSS/HTML frameworks.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a design-driven environment.
- Deep understanding of TypeScript and web frameworks Vue.js and Angular.
- Experience with client-server communication via GraphQL.
- Test creation from Unit, Component and E2E tests with Jest, Cypress.
- Practical experience with Responsive Design and cross-browser and cross-platform design requirements.
- Profound understanding of a user-centric design process and the ability to translate UX architecture and designs into semantic and scalable code.
- High problem-solving skills and the ability to understand complex ideas and the needs of our customers.
- Advantageous: Node.js Fullstack experience, but preference for the frontend
- German and English fluent in spoken and written.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The offered gross monthly salary starts at 3,300 Euro (according to the collective agreement on data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around 3,700 Euro, but in case of special qualifications we are also willing to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.