Frontend Developer (m/f)
Do you enjoy working on complex business applications? With the latest technologies and methods? Are you looking for challenging and varied work? Then welcome to Sclable!
Frontend Developer with technical excellence, team spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset.
We believe that business software shouldn't just be useful, but also offer optimum functionality and user experience on every device thanks to efficient code. Do you agree? We are looking for an outstanding frontend developer who will help shape the development of digital business models, products and services and enrich these with new ideas and technical perfection.
- Work in close collaboration with UI designers and business architects on rapid frontend prototyping of business applications for our customers.
- Design and develop compelling component-based user interfaces.
- Develop new concepts for user interfaces and optimize existing solutions.
- Evaluate new frontend technologies, frameworks and architectures in order to drive forward innovation. You will be eager to share your findings with others.
- Assist in the design, implementation and analysis of software tests.
- Actively help to shape the ongoing development of our JS/CSS/HTML frameworks as well as test automation.
- Excellent problem-solving competence and the ability to understand complex ideas.
- Interest in, and understanding of the wishes and requirements of our customers.
- Deep understanding of a user-centered design process and the ability to translate UX architecture and designs into semantic and scalable code.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a design-driven environment.
- Deep understanding of JS frameworks vue.js, Angular, React or similar.
- Experience in responsive design and cross-browser, cross-platform design requirements.
- Demonstrable competences (e.g. Github profile): JS (ES2015 and higher), HTML, (S)CSS.
- Competences in the field of RESTful APIs (json-api.org).
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is desirable but not a must.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- Actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 2,900 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?