Country Manager Germany (m/f)
You like standing in the front row? You are a pioneer, networker, strategist and maker in one person? You think as an entrepreneur and love the success? Digital transformation is your world and teamwork your way? Welcome to Sclable!
Country Manager Germany
with entrepreneurial thinking and the power
to make Sclable a top player in Germany.
Sclable has set its mark with innovative projects aiming to change companies or even entire industries - especially in the areas of manufacturing industries and financial services. Now it's time to push ahead with expansion into new industries and new markets. For this task, we are looking for an energetic personality who likes to be in the front row, inspires people and turns visions into reality.
For that we offer the opportunity to jointly conquer new territories and the freedom to act to make extraordinary achievements possible.
- Being responsible for the development and operation of Sclable Germany base on our strategy and values.
- Hiring the right people for this job (business consultant, developer, designer) and continuously developing your new team.
- Actively finding new clients, projects and partners.
- Taking care of classic sales tasks and presentations at events while demonstrating your communicative strengths.
- Together with your team, developing and evaluating innovative digital business models, service and product ideas for our clients.
- In our fast-growing company, your cooperation and knowledge are also valued when it comes to transnational tasks. Cooperating and knowing the details when it comes to transnational tasks within our fast-growing company.
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented work, customer-oriented thinking and high communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge and broad network in different sectors, preferably in manufacturing industry, construction or finance.
- Master or equivalent in computer science, design, business administration or comparable areas.
- Experience in a leading role (CEO, CTO, CBDO ...) in a large company in the industries mentioned above, in a consulting company or as a co-founder of a start-up.
- Experience in implementing digital or innovation projects in start-ups and corporates.
- Experience with different methods from innovation, design and development processes (eg user-centered design, Scrum, ...).
- Desire for frequent travelling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Independent work with your own team and own budget.
- Challenging task for makers with a performance-related bonus model.
- Top position: you report directly to the founders.
- A lot of freedom, a lot of responsibility and lots of adventures.
- Opportunity to act as an entrepreneur and to profit accordingly from it.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 4,600 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 5,200; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?