Business Design Architect (m/f)
Are you fascinated by complex tasks? Do you have equally strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills? Do you enjoy working in a team and feel at home in the digital world? Then welcome to Sclable!
Business Design Architect with an analytical mind and strong conceptual skills.
Developing innovative digital business models, products and services requires special talent: people who can turn vague ideas and notions into specific concepts. Thinkers who can bring business and technology together. And team players with the ability to inspire experts from a variety of backgrounds and commit to a goal. If this is you and you are keen to shape the future in a whole range of different fields, then your home is with us.
- Collaborate with other team members – customers, designers, data analysts, developers, etc. – to build digital solutions for different industries.
- Taking ownership of digital transformation (of business models, products and services) from ideation, through prototyping and sandbox, to pilot.
- Leading the rapid-prototyping workshops that deliver tangible results within days.
- Help customer teams and their product owners put their ideas into action by defining and prioritizing requirements that add the most value.
- Analyze internal and external customer feedback and data to optimize performance by focusing on the best potentials for driving usage.
- Strengthening the customer relationship by continually offering new digital business ideas.
- Furthering the Sclable mission by spreading the word about our capabilities and culture at pitches, events, and conferences.
- At least 5 years of concepting, designing and shipping digital business models, products or services.
- Completed technical education demonstrably strong IT background. Experience as a developer would be a plus.
- Deep understanding of IT architectures and interfacing with usual players in existing IT landscapes.
- In-depth knowledge of characteristics and processes in at least two industries (manufacturing, transportation, finance) or several years of experience in consulting (eg Digital Consulting).
- Ability to rotate through projects and project areas, from web to mobile and across product goals.
- Talent in customer management and exceptional communication skills, focused on user and client needs.
- Willingness to travel frequently (min. 2 to 3 days every second week).
- Exceptional team and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- Actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 3,400 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?