Backend Developer (m/f)
Would you like to develop innovative business applications? Work with the latest technologies and concepts? Master challenging and varied tasks? Then welcome to Sclable!
Backend Developer with technical excellence and a love of challenging tasks.
Innovative business applications present developers with exciting challenges: Complex logical relationships, data from various sources and a variety of APIs need to be brought together in a tailored and harmonious whole. If you enjoy complex tasks and an international background, then this is the right place for you.
- Taking ownership of developing backend functionality in Rapid Prototyping Projects as part of a highly skilled team of specialists.
- Ensuring operational efficiency when developing backend logic in reusable code.
- Adopting a customer-centric attitude in creative engineering and problem solving.
- Integrating our backend with client-side 3rd party systems.
- Complementing our Business Design Architects with the backend-view on application concepts and working closely with Front-End-, iOS- and Android teams.
- Relevant work experience (2+ years) as a backend developer.
- Extended knowledge of in Node.js with TypeScript (NestJS, Angular, GraphQL) in building web-based business-applications.
- Deep understanding of SOLID, OOP, DRY und TDD.
- Familiarity with agile and CI/CD development methods and GIT.
- Maximum willingness to learn as well as benefit from and contribute to joint future-oriented expertise.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, risk taking attitude and flexibility in case of occasionally travelling.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- Actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 3,300 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?