Backend Developer - Focus Java (m/f)
Would you like to develop innovative business applications? Work with latest concepts and a broad set of technologies? Master challenging and varied tasks? Then welcome to Sclable!
Backend Developer with technical excellence in Java and a love of challenging tasks.
Innovative business applications present developers with exciting challenges: Complex logical relationships, data from various sources and a variety of APIs need to be brought together in a tailored and harmonious whole. If you enjoy complex tasks and an international background, then this is the right place for you.
- Taking ownership of developing backend functionality in Rapid Prototyping Projects as part of a highly skilled team of specialists.
- Ensuring operational efficiency when developing backend logic in reusable code.
- Adopting a customer-centric attitude in creative engineering and problem solving.
- Integrating our backend with client-side 3rd party systems.
- Complementing our Business Design Architects with the backend-view on application concepts and working closely with Front-End-, iOS- and Android teams.
- Relevant work experience (3+ years) as a Java backend developer.
- Extensive knowledge of Java backend development.
- Previous experience with Java 11, Java EE/Jakarta EE, Wildfly and Hibernate.
- Plus: working knowledge of Camunda
- Additional proficiency with NodeJS, TypeScript, Angular 8 or GraphQL is an advantage.
- Ready to build an extensible, maintainable application in a service oriented, hexagonal architecture.
- Openness to new technologies and architecture patterns.
- Familiarity with agile development and CI/CD methods and GIT.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,300 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 3,700; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.