AI Product Owner / AI Business Design Architect (m/f)
You are able to quickly grasp the challenges and chances of a customer’s domain? You are inspiring and can guide defining the best tailored AI-based products? You’re ambitious to drive building and productionization? Welcome to Sclable!
AI Business Design Architect with a strong analytical mind and the ability to build successful products.
Developing innovative AI based business models, products and services requires special talent: formulating complex industry problems and turning them into business opportunities by applying state of the art AI capabilities. Team players with the ability to understand, inspire and educate customers as well as commit experts from various backgrounds to a common goal. If this is you and you are keen to shape the future with bringing AI-based products into a variety of industries, then what are you still waiting for?
- Diving into the domain of the customer for formulating the problem in a tangible manner with executives and business line stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for building DS/ML-products together with an interdisciplinary team - customer representatives, designers, data scientists, developers, and users – by organizing and leading workshops
- Always considering the business value and the goal to change a company or industry in a sustainable way
- Keeping up to date with the existing industry applications of DS/ML and relevant trends
- Researching the feasibility and verifying the portability of DS/ML solutions into the customers’ industries together with Data Scientists for de-risking the project
- Identifying data sources and data gaps and helping in establishing a data strategy
- Guiding and educating the customer in bringing the AI products in production
- Collaborating with other BDAs and stakeholders in continuously optimizing the product delivery method.
- Promoting our image by representing Sclable at events and conferences.
- At least 3 years of concepting, designing and shipping digital business models, products or services in the context of DS/ML
- Ability to transfer novel concepts across different industry verticals
- Knowledge of successful use cases of AI applications in industries
- Talent in customer management and exceptional communication and project management skills, equivalently to several years of experience in consulting
- Good understanding of data processing (incl. scikit, pytorch, tensorflow, etc.) and deployment of ML models
- Profound statistics skills acquired through academic studies (i.e. mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, physics) or comparable work experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives and familiarity with the process of applied research
- Willingness to travel frequently (min. 30% of your working time)
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity of evolving rapidly by pushing transformative DS/ML products into industries.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3.400,- (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 5.000,-; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.