Agile Coach (m/f)
Do you live and breathe agile approaches? Can you speed up complex projects with your methods and motivated attitude? Welcome to Sclable!
who has a passion for continuous improvement, product development
and experience in software development.
Agility is an important success factor of our work on ground-breaking business software: We call our working method "Culture of Doing” an approach that borrows heavily from various agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban, enabling us to constantly enhance our agile project management #Kaizen. For that we are looking for someone who is equally at home in agile methods as in managing a team. An organizer and a motivator who enjoys creating the optimum working conditions for agile teams.
- Choosing the methods in agile product development processes (e.g. estimation techniques, retrospective formats…).
- Adapting existing agile methods and developing new ones to fit current requirements, in close collaboration with the management.
- Identifying and removing obstacles within the project's product development process.
- Acting as a custodian and moderator of agile approaches in each particular project.
- Being a sparring partner for the Business Design Architects (Product Owner) in looking after the backlog.
- Supporting the creation of user stories, co-authoring these and assisting with their implementation.
- Creating a positive team dynamic, fostering direct, open communication and independent collaboration.
- Knowledge of various agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban…).
- Experience in start-up as well as in corporate context.
- User experience of tools and methods within the agile development process.
- Several years of experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master in software development teams.
- Solid understanding of product and software development.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,400 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 4,200; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?