Agile Coach (m/f)
Do you live and breathe agile approaches? Can you speed up complex projects with your methods and motivated attitude? Welcome to Sclable!
Agile Coach (m/f)
with a passion for product development and
experience in software development.
Agility is a key factor in the success of our trailblazing business software: We call our approach the "Culture of Doing": that is to say an approach that borrows heavily from various agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban, enabling us to constantly enhance our agile project management #Kaizen. To this end, we are looking for someone who is equally at home with agile methods as they are with managing a team. An organizer and a motivator who enjoys creating the optimum working conditions for agile teams and drives forward each project in the best possible manner, partnering closely with the business design architects (PO).
- Choosing the methods in agile product development processes (e.g. estimation techniques, retrospective formats…).
- Adapting existing agile methods and developing new ones to fit current requirements, in close collaboration with management.
- Identifying and removing obstacles within the project's product development process.
- Acting as custodian and moderator of agile approaches in each particular project.
- Being a sparring partner for the business design architects (PO) in looking after the backlog.
- Supporting the creation of user stories, co-authoring these and assisting with their implementation.
- Creating a positive team dynamic, fostering direct, open communication and independent collaboration.
- Knowledge of various agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban…).
- User experience of tools and methods within the agile development process.
- Several years' experience as an agile coach/Scrum master in software development teams.
- Solid understanding of product and software development.
- As a bonus: Certified Scrum master and own experience in software development.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- By law, we are obliged to pay a minimum salary of EUR 3,300 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology (Kollektivvertrag Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik). Since we know that we cannot attract top performers with this, we are ready to pay more. By how much? That depends on your experience.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Umdasch Group Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready?