Accounting and Controlling Professional (m/f)
Do you uncover the information, hidden in naked numbers? Do you inspire with reports and stand out with perfect accounting? You have an eye for details and the big picture? Accuracy, team spirit and good humor are among your assets? Welcome at Sclable!
Accounting and Controlling Professional (m/f) for 25 hours per week with a talent for numbers, an eye for detail, Excel in the little finger and a smile on the lips.
Sclable has built its reputation with innovative projects that aim to change companies or even entire industries. We are looking for an exceptional personality who can handle accounting details accurately and reliably, while understanding the big picture to filter valuable insights from analyzing company numbers and to develop easy-to-understand reports.
- Adding transparency to our corporate activities by supporting the installation of proper reporting and maintaining KPI metrics
- Identifying new reporting use cases or responding to ad hoc reporting requests from the team
- Establish lean and low-touch processes for the team’s administration and controlling
- Accountable for invoicing, managing open accounts, and arranging for payment transactions
- Reckoning travel costs, refunding expenses, managing petty cash
- Pre-accounting for bookkeeping, interface with external tax & payroll consultancy for monthly and annual reporting
- Serving as the team’s trusted contact point for all tax advice and payroll accounting
- Supporting the entire team on administrative tasks, e.g. time tracking and vacation requests
- Completed business education (“HAK Matura” or preferably a degree in economics, ideally with a focus on controlling or accounting and finance)
- At least three years of experience in the areas of controlling, reporting, billing and working with external accounting and tax advisory
- High affinity for numbers
- Expert in Excel with a talent for organizing information in an easy-to-understand manner
- A structured and precise approach coupled with excellent organizational skills
- Joy in establishing and continually enhancing structures and processes for a growing controlling
- A communicative and open personality that is assertive and accustomed to servicing a team
- Fluent in both written German and English
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving constantly in diverse challenges.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 2,450,- (for 38,5h/w and according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 3,000,-; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the expertise of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the competence of a technology company. We apply cutting edge approaches from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This enables new business ideas, products and services that would otherwise be impossible.
Since its launch in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners to achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like Umdasch Group Ventures, Doka, Palfinger, Nedschroef, Roland Berger and many more.