Data Scientist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/w/d) with analytical mind, visionary power and implementation strength to help AI-based business models succeed. Data is the foundation of AI-based business models, products and services. The key to success is to analyze an efficiently collected database wisely, to sketch possible solutions from it, to provide proof of feasibility and to implement the ideas with determination. If this applies to you and you are looking forward to shaping the future of AI-based products and services as a team player with data, AI and domain experts from various fields, then you have come to the right place.
What you will be doing
- Use data to improve business decisions, enhance customer satisfaction and/or increase business impact
- Perform data preprocessing, determine appropriate analytical approaches and modeling techniques and deploy a variety of supervised and unsupervised machine learning models (e.g. deep learning, NLP, clustering), recommendation systems or similar
- Create insightful visualizations and deliver presentations e.g. to business stakeholders telling convincing & logical stories using data
- Be a proactive contributor to collection of best practices in Data Science and Machine Learning (e.g. for model comparison) and development of Sclable’s Data Science roadmap
- Stay up-to-date on data science and machine learning developments & trends
- Collaborate with data engineers, machine learning engineers, UI/UX designers and other stakeholders in continuously optimizing the service delivery method.
What you should have
- At least 3 years of applied Data Science experience analyzing data, building production-grade AI/ML models and telling stories with data with positive business impact
- Advanced data analytics skills and experience building beautiful data visualizations (e.g., Power BI, Shiny)
- Profound statistical and mathematical understanding acquired through academic studies (e.g., Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science)
- Proficiency in programming in an OOP (preferably Python) required, additionally in R is a plus
- Excellent know-how of Data Science and Machine Learning packages and tools (familiarity with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with Big Data environments and tools (e.g., Spark, Databricks) in a Cloud setting (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP) with ability to use them for developing, training, testing and deploying ML models
- Strong communicational skills to work effectively with stakeholders on different levels (incl. management) and with different experience in terms of data literacy
- Team player with hands-on mentality focusing on customer satisfaction
- As a plus: Track record in data collection, processing, cleansing and storage as a Data Engineer
What we offer
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity of evolving rapidly by pushing transformative DS/ML products into industries.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3.300 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 3.900; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Deine KontaktpersonBewirb dich jetzt
Not exactly what you are looking for?
Check out our other open positions.