UI Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a UI Designer with a clear vision of user requirements and design excellence. We believe that business software shouldn’t just be useful but also look good and be fun. Do you agree? We are looking for an outstanding UI designer who, when developing innovative business applications, will assume responsibility for design and make the use of our applications a true experience.
What you will be doing
- You are the prime sparring partner of UX Architects, challenge the UX concepts and translate UX deliverables (flow charts, use case scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications etc.) into compelling user interfaces.
- Develop visual UI design frameworks and UI design style guides for business web applications and mobile apps.
- Produce pixel-perfect UI designs, visual specifications, design prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Build up a wide set of visual design components and high quality assets for visual design of user interfaces and navigation systems.
- Work in agile mode, creating and iterating on designs for rapid delivery.
- Ensure technical feasibility in close collaboration with our internal software development team.
What you should have
- Fast understanding of UX concepts and talent to visualize complex ideas and requirements in a simple way.
- Ability to whiteboard UI concepts using sketches, wireframes and design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.).
- Deep understanding of design consistency and design patterns.
- Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) as UI Designer (preferably across complex web based services and native mobile application in a B2B context).
- Ability to work independently and self-organized.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German.
- Plus #1: Practical knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser/cross-platform design issues.
- Plus #2: Experienced in designing for complex systems, e.g. browser-based or desktop software.
What we offer
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3,000 (according to the collective agreement for data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience we are happily prepared to negotiate beyond that.