Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) with technical excellence and a love of challenging tasks. Innovative business applications present developers with exciting challenges: Complex logical relationships, data from various sources and a variety of APIs need to be brought together with tailored functionality for an outstanding user experience. If you enjoy these challenges in an international background, then Sclable is the right place for you.
What you will be doing
- Taking ownership of developing backend functionality in building innovative Business Applications as part of a highly skilled team of specialists.
- Ensuring operational efficiency when developing backend logic in reusable code.
- Adopting a customer-centric attitude in creative engineering and problem solving.
- Integrating our backend with client-side 3rd party systems.
- Well-suited to jump in for frontend coding in latest technologies.
- Complementing our Business Design Architects with the technical view on application concepts.
What you should have
- Relevant work experience (5+ years) in building web applications.
- Extended knowledge of TypeScript in combination with Node.js (NestJS) and/or Java for the backend as well as with Vue.js and/or Angular for the frontend.
- Test creation from Unit to Component and E2E tests with Jest, Cypress.
- Familiarity with agile and CI/CD development methods as well as using Docker.
- Profound understanding of a user-centric design process and the ability to translate User Stories and UX architecture into semantic and scalable code.
- As a plus: experience with client-server communication via GraphQL.
- As a plus. experience with various cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Maximum willingness to learn as well as benefit from and contribute to joint future-oriented expertise.
- Fluent in English, German is appreciated.
What we offer
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects.
- The offered gross monthly salary starts at 3,300 Euro (according to the collective agreement on data processing and information technology) and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around 3,900 Euro, but in case of special qualifications we are also willing to negotiate beyond that.