UX / UI Architect
Looking for a Chance to Build Your UX / UI Cathedral?
SEEKING A Master Builder!
Some architects just build. Others build landmarks! If you believe – even in this age of rapid digital transformation – that your UX/UI Architecture can set lasting precedents for joy of use across industries, devices, and touchpoints, then you’re just the person we’re looking for. Apply now!
The UX/ UI Architect position carries the following responsibilities:
- Develop user interaction concepts for digital business models and products that range from medium to high complexity
- Apply UX methods such as persona creation, user-journey mapping, task-flow analysis, etc.
- Propose, lead, and participate in user research
- Create and document UX concepts (scribbles, paper mockups, flow charts, wireframe prototypes, UI design mockups, etc.)
- Lead co-creation workshops with customers and/or end users
- Conduct UX and usability testing in cooperation with customers
- Present your work in workshops with customers and development teams
- Ensure technical feasibility in close collaboration with the Sclable software development team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Sclable’s user-centered design process
- Ability to empathize with and understand complex needs of customers and translate their business goals into gratifying digital experiences.
- Deep understanding of a user-centered design process and ability to analyze and develop UX concepts
- Knowledge of key UX design principles and design patterns
- Ability to whiteboard UX/UI concepts using paper sketches, post-its, wireframe prototyping tools (Axure, etc.), design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.)
- Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) as UX/UI Architect
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Plus #2: Experienced in designing for complex systems, e.g. browser-based or desktop software
- The chance to work on original, exciting projects that change customer work culture and enrich your skills as an architect
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Open communication channels that allow you to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- The possibility of high-level responsibility after a brief initial training period
- A team culture for people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech startup scene.
Law requires us to add the following information: It is Sclable’s policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. The minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 3.600,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!