To you office organization is more than sorting the mail and filing documents? You don’t stop before things are running smoothly? Apply now!
Business Application Development
Enterprise application architectures are undergoing massive changes nowadays, driven by emerging technologies such as Mobile, Cloud, IoT or Big Data. The way applications are developed upon these architectures is different to how it ever was before. In every thinkable way. Developing complex systems in an extremely short amount of time and transforming those systems during runtime will be key in the nearest future.
At Sclable we provide a platform for model driven, generative business application development. We are building up an ecosystem of services enabling our customers to invent, draft and develop applications at the speed of light. We help to create new business models or legacy systems replacements. We support user-centric application development. We focus on usability, interface compatibility, security, extensibility, transparency and analyzability.
- You take care of general office administration and assistance activities (mail, office orders, coordination and preparation of meetings, looking after guests…).
- You coordinate international travelling and travel expense accounting.
- You support accounting (prepare invoicing, refund expenses, arrange for payment transactions, manage accounts receivables,…)
- You are responsible for office- and facility-management in our offices in Vienna and Berlin
- You assist the management in preparing reports and presentations.
- You arrange our marketing activities (trade shows, internal and external Sclable events, Newsletter, Social Media)
- You help in research (customer, partner, competition)
- You keep the Sclable website updated
- You support the Sclable team when it comes to content production in English and German (proofreading, drafting out texts…)
In a nutshell: You will be the most important person when it comes to keeping the daily routine of the Sclable office running.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to perform under high level of stress, deliver projects quickly with little to no guidance
- Business, economics or finance background preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Familiar with Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Finding radically new approaches and questioning existing paradigms with us.
- Working as an expert among experts in an agile environment.
- Having influence on what we build because of our open communication culture.
- Soon taking on a high level of responsibility within a dynamic team.
- Experience a culture where people with different backgrounds and lifestyles make a team.
We are ready to offer you a performance related salary. By law we have to add the following information: The minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 2.200,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!