Can you help new ideas succeed? Is digital transformation your area of expertise? Are you happy to assume responsibility for your customers, project team and budgets? Then welcome to Sclable!
Wanted: a Senior Project / Innovation Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset and a clear perspective on the opportunities of digital transformation.
Entrepreneurs see fresh ideas and new directions. They identify opportunities that others don’t, and do everything in their power to turn an idea into a success story. Project managers work in a structured way to achieve success, they motivate teams and ensure that targets and budgets are observed. Launching a digital business model and making it a success requires skills from both worlds: big vision and an eye for detail.
- You will develop and evaluate innovative digital business models, service and product ideas.
- You will adapt these ideas to suit the relevant target groups and implement them with assistance from a dedicated team.
- You will determine the project structure, which you will adjust to new requirements as needed.
- You will build a motivated project team in which you encourage and support the individual competences of your team members (management consultant, programmer, designer).
- You will steer the project, ensure that targets are reached, and be responsible for the budget.
- You will quickly become the key contact partner for your customers, and handle networking with their organizations.
- University degree in information systems, (industrial) engineering, business administration with a technical background, technical training with advanced training in business administration, or similar.
- At least five years of relevant professional experience at a start-up or in consulting, ideally in digital and/or innovation projects, or as an innovation manager at a large company.
- Experience in implementing digital and/or innovation projects based on the strategies of design thinking and lean start-up.
- Solid knowledge in a field that strongly requires digitalization, preferably finance, industry or logistics.
- Independent, responsible and results-oriented approach to work, coupled with a customer-focused attitude and excellent communication skills.
- A passion for frequent travel, fluent German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to learn new things and keep evolving rapidly.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications but by law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 3,300 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage them, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Doka Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready? Apply Now!