Program / Project Manager
Love to Boost Team Performance through Flexible, Innovative Management? Do You Make Work More Like Play? If Yes, Apply Now!
Looking for a Maestro with Start-to-Finish Vision
Managing digital transformation is like conducting an orchestra using ever-changing sheet music. A skilled program/ project manager directs his team’s diverse personalities and abilities in response to real-time challenges. The end result of a virtuoso performance is a digital business model, product, or service that harmonizes customers’ operations and culture.
The Program / Project Manager carries the following responsibilities:
- You manage cross-functional teams, programs, and projects (internal and external)
- Together with the teams, you develop program and project management methods, which match our value proposition: Always deliver results. From day one.
- You can effectively and collaboratively identify and synchronize project interdependencies across multiple teams and handle risk and change along the way
- You act as a coach for all project members and promote, define, refine and enforce lightweight processes that fit our working culture and values
- You are a strategic thinker (but can get “down in the weeds” too) with great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
In a nutshell: Your skills and experience exude self-confidence and positive energy that drives the teams forward.
- Technical background and/or degree (strongly preferred)
- Relevant work experience (3+ years) as a project/program manager in a high growth software product organization
- History of working with “agile” project and program management best practices
- You combine excellent communication and presentation skills with full professional proficiency in German and English
- The chance to work on original, exciting projects that reshape customer businesses and enrich your skills as a Program / Project Manager
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Open communication channels and hence the chance to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- Managerial responsibility after a brief initial training period
- A team culture for people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech startup scene.
Law requires us to add the following information: It is Sclable’s policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. The minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 3.500,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!