Mobile Developer, iOS
Do You Have the Skills and Experience to Play on a First-String Mobile-App Development Team? Apply at Sclable Today!
Seeking iOS Mobile Developer who sees the Unforeseen
Has your career mapped uncharted territory in developing mobile business applications for the iOS and/or Android operating system? Do you have agile principles in your arsenal for developing and implementing such apps? Are you a quick study, team player – even team leader – in your field?
The iOS Mobile Developer position carries the following responsibilities:
- Developing of innovative apps for the iOS and/ or Android platform(s) for B2B customers in the manufacturing, transportation, finance, and energy industries.
- Implementing along the entire development process from the idea to the finished product in coordination with the customer.
- Co-creating of application-lifecycle management.
- Promoting knowledge transfer within the team and between teams at different locations.
- Co-determining success through modern software architecture and acquiring modern approaches and technologies.
- Native speaker of either German or English – professional level (C1) fluency in the other.
- Passionate iOS and/ or Android developer who is an expert in building, testing, releasing, and maintaining Android and/ or iOS applications.
- History of shipping B2B-focused apps that professional users value.
- Excited by the potential of mobile technology to transform business culture in Europe and around the world.
- Experience in an agile and iterative software development cycle.
- Proven experience of native development on iOS and/ or Android platform and sound knowledge of the iOS and/ or Android SDKs.
- Design and implementation experience of RESTful APIs with Java on Apache Tomcat basis is an advantage.
- Experience with continuous delivery including version control (Git), continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins), automatic quality control and release management.
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 is an advantage.
We’d Also Like
- Experience with popular 3rd party libraries, frameworks, and services like RxJava, Butterknife, Retrofit, Dagger, Crashlytics, and Amplitude , including when not to use one
- Strong eye for beautiful design and UI/UX considerations
- Great communicator; we find that people who are good writers tend to be great thinkers and great coders
- Data-driven and dedicated to thorough testing to maintain high-quality software
- Radical new approaches to conventional technology and business paradigms
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Open communication channels and hence the chance to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- The possibility of high-level responsibility after a brief initial training period
- A team culture for people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech startup scene.
Law requires us to add the following information: It is Sclable’s policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. The minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 3.300,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!