Quick on your feet? Enjoy multitasking and baptism(s) by fire? Apply now!
Seeking a Full-stack JACK (OR JILL) OF ALL TRADES
Are you at your strongest when changing gears? Can you shift from front-end to back-end tasks without missing a beat? Do you like changing teams, clients, and work environments every few days? Are you “multi-lingual” when it comes to programming languages. If you answered yes to these questions, apply now!
The Software Engineer/ Unicorn position carries the following responsibilities:
- You jump in as needed on different software development projects and help meet or beat tight deadlines.
- You work directly with customers and integrate customer input into software projects.
- You develop and maintain Sclable Platform Packages.
- You take over encapsulated software development challenges from different Sclable teams ad-hoc.
- You move forward where others get stuck, and you can turn a workaround into a solid solution.
- You enjoy learning new programming languages.
- You encourage the team to look for new solutions in unfamiliar places.
- Rapid comprehension
- Outstanding team skills
- Relevant work experience (3+ years) as a Programmer
- Good knowledge of OO programming
- Exceptional knowledge of web-based business-application development with PHP
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Good understanding of SQL and RDBMS
- Good understanding of concurrent versions systems like GIT
- Radical new approaches to conventional tech and biz paradigms
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Open communication channels and hence the chance to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- The possibility of high-level responsibility after a brief initial training period
- A team culture for people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
- Performance-based salary
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech startup scene.
Law requires us to add the following information: It is Sclable’s policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. The minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 3.300,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!