Frontend Team Lead
Are you a gifted Frontend developer? Can you bring in technical expertise as well as the ability to inspire and lead a team? Are you passionate about continuing to improve and expand our unique tech stack? Then welcome to Sclable!
Wanted: a Frontend Team Lead with technical excellence, team spirit and strong leadership skills.
We believe that business software shouldn’t just be useful, it should also look good and be fun. Do you agree? We are looking for an outstanding Frontend Team Lead, who will take on the responsibility for developing digital business models, products and services for the Frontend development field. We are looking for someone who can continue to develop our tech stack, a coach and mentor for the team, someone who is happy to share in-depth knowledge with colleagues.
- Together with a team of experienced developers, you will work on innovative business applications for our customers and motivate your team to achieve top performance.
- You will optimize our working methods, be keen to impart new knowledge and ideas, and help your team get better and better.
- You will steer your team’s rapid Frontend prototyping and its collaboration with UX/UI design, business design and back-end development.
- You will guarantee code quality, ensure that time frames are adhered to, and deliver maximum efficiency in Frontend development.
- You will evaluate new Frontend technologies, frameworks and architectures in order to drive forward innovation. You will be eager to share your findings with others.
- You will adopt responsibility for design-driven product improvements, test automation for the Sclable platform and improvements to our JS/CSS/HTML frameworks.
- You will discover new talent for our rapidly growing team and consider yourself an ambassador for our rapid prototyping method and technology.
- At least five years’ experience as a professional software developer in an agile work environment.
- At least two years’ experience as a team leader and enthusiasm for leading an agile team.
- Deep understanding of a user-centered design process and the ability to translate UX architecture and designs into semantic and scalable code.
- Experience in responsive design and cross-browser, cross-platform design requirements.
- Demonstrable competences (e.g. Github profile): JS (ES2015 and higher), HTML, (S)CSS.
- Experience with the JS frameworks vue.js, Angular, React or similar.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity to learn new things and keep evolving rapidly.
- Office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe.
- The actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications but by law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary of EUR 3,300 (based on 38.5 hours) according to the 2018 Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology.
Digital transformation opens up new opportunities for many industries. To take advantage them, it isn’t enough to come up with a good idea. It’s about introducing smarter digital products and services onto the market faster than the competition.
Sclable combines the strategic excellence of consultancy with the creativity of a design agency and the technical expertise of a software developer. We make impossible solutions possible.
Since its establishment in 2012 Sclable has been working on the interface between consultancy, technology and design. It has helped many prosperous companies and partners achieve even greater success ever since. Companies like the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Roland Berger, Doka Ventures, Hoerbiger and many more.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners. To achieve that we need your support.
The future says: Do something. Are you ready? Apply Now!