You put your soul into designing innovative user interfaces and operating concepts? You want to be the master of quality regarding usability? Apply now!
Business Application Development
Enterprise application architectures are undergoing massive changes nowadays, driven by emerging technologies such as Mobile, Cloud, IoT or Big Data. The way applications are developed upon these architectures is different to how it ever was before. In every thinkable way. Developing complex systems in an extremely short amount of time and transforming those systems during runtime will be key in the nearest future.
At Sclable we provide a platform for model driven, generative business application development. We are building up an ecosystem of services enabling our customers to invent, draft and develop applications at the speed of light. We help to create new business models or legacy systems replacements. We support user-centric application development. We focus on usability, interface compatibility, security, extensibility, transparency and analyzability.
- You design and make concepts of innovative user interfaces and operating concepts for business (web/mobile) applications.
- You analyse customer requirements regarding the interface usability.
- You develop and create HTML/HTML5-Templates.
- You plan and implement device specific requirements.
- You independently evaluate and implement the latest concepts in web development.
- You assure quality regarding usability and client compatibility.
In a nutshell: You will be part of the Sclable Platform Development Team.
- Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) as Frontend Developer / Programmer
- Experience in conceptualisation of user interfaces and confidence in working with Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Extensive knowledge regarding standards and best practices in web-frontend-development
- Very profound knowledge in CSS3, HTML5, SVG especially animations and transitions
- Knowledge in frontend-side performance optimization and browser compatibility
- High demand for quality, customer-oriented thinking
- Independent and team-oriented working style
- Confidence in code versioning software, especially Git
- Finding radically new approaches and questioning existing paradigms with us
- Working as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Having influence on what we build because of our open communication culture
- Soon taking on a high level of responsibility within a dynamic team
- Experience a culture where people with different backgrounds and lifestyles make a team
We are ready to offer you a performance related salary. By law we have to add the following information: The minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 3.300,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!