Digital Business Architect
Do you balance analysis with inspiration when bringing digital business concepts to life? If you answered “yes,” apply today!
Seeking leader and Team Player for Digital Business Architect Role
Does the chance to work on innovative digitalization projects turn you into a concept-and-build hero? Can you find diamond-quality digital business models, products, and services within rough and ambiguous ideas? Do you inspire others to follow your example? And can you slip easily into the shoes of customers, immersing yourself in different industries, to think business and technology as one? Apply now, if you answered “yes” to these questions!
The Digital Business Architect will break new ground by:
- Collaborate with other team members – customers, designers, data analysts, developers, etc. – to build digital solutions for different industries
- Taking ownership of digital transformation (of business models, products and services) from ideation, through prototyping and sandbox, to pilot
- Leading the rapid-prototyping workshops that deliver tangible results within days
- Help customer teams and their product owners put their ideas into action by defining and prioritizing requirements that add the most value
- Analyze internal and external customer feedback and data to optimize performance by focusing on the best potentials for driving usage
- Strengthening the customer relationship by continually offering new digital business ideas
- Furthering the Sclable mission by spreading the word about our capabilities and culture at pitches, events, and conferences
In a nutshell: You design and build digital goods and services that people love to use
- At least 5 years of designing and shipping digital business products and a minimum of 2 years work experience in a B2B-customer facing position
- Unconventional thinking, imagination, and rapid comprehension of digital business scenarios with a proven track record of building innovative products
- Advanced business degree(s) and in-depth knowledge of characteristics and processes of at least two of the following industries: manufacturing, transportation, finance, energy
- Ability to rotate through projects and project areas, from web to mobile and across product goals
- Talent in customer management and exceptional communication skills, focused on user and client needs
- Technical education and experience as a developer in programming web applications (focus PHP, JS, PostgreSQL)
- Deep understanding of IT architectures and interfacing with usual players in existing IT landscapes
- Willingness to travel frequently (every two weeks)
- Exceptional team and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- The chance to work on original, exciting projects that reshape customer businesses and enrich your skills as an architect
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Open communication channels and hence the chance to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- Managerial responsibility after a brief initial training period
- A team culture for people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech startup scene.
Law requires us to add the following information: It is Sclable’s policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. The minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 3.800,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!