Want to Stay Ahead in Developing Business Applications on Diversified Projects with Highly Advanced Technologies for Different, Ever-Changing Industries, then apply now!
Seaking a Backend Developer
You want to build your reputation for exceptional, innovative backend development for B2B business applications? You pursue your passion in combining diverse data, complex business logic and various APIs into fully custom and harmonious applications? Are you “multi-lingual” when it comes to programming languages and “nomadic” when working in Vienna and internationally? If you answered “yes” to these questions, apply now!
The Backend Developer position carries the following responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of developing backend functionality in Rapid Prototyping Projects as part of a highly skilled team of specialists
- Ensuring operational efficiency when developing backend logic in reusable code
- Adopting a customer-centric attitude in creative engineering and problem solving
- Integrating our backend with client-side 3rd party systems
- Complementing our Business Design Architects with the backend-view on application concepts and working closely with Front-End-, iOS- and Android teams
- Relevant work experience (2+ years) as a backend developer
- Experience in SOLID Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiarity with agile and CI/CD development methods and GIT
- Maximum willingness to learn as well as benefit from and contribute to joint future-oriented expertise
- Entrepreneurial spirit, risk taking attitude and flexibility in case of travelling for more than 1 week per month
- Fluent in German and English
- Radical new approaches to conventional technology and business paradigms
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an highly agile environment
- Open communication channels and hence the chance to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- A supportive, mentoring-driven team culture of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech scene.
By law we have to add the following information: Our minimum base salary for this position in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement (for employees of companies in the service sector of automatic data processing and IT) is € 3.300,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience!